TURN YOUR PUP INTO YOUR DREAM PARTNER IN CRIME!
Hope Retrievers offers a well-balanced training program designed to fit all clients’ needs. Kelli specializes in all-breed obedience, training gun dogs, and retrievers interested in competing in AKC Hunt Test. Please call if you would like more information on any of the following training programs!
Click the Services below to read more!
Puppies ages 12 weeks- 16 weeks. This program will not only introduce your pup to gunner-thrown marks, birds, bumpers, water, but will also socialize your pup. This is a crucial time in any pup’s development and this program is the perfect way to get your pup started in the right direction!
GUN DOG PROGRAM
Any retriever 6 months of age or older are welcome to give the Gun Dog Program a try! Your dog will be able to pick up singles, steady to shot, collar conditioned, force fetch, and obedient. They will receive marks daily that mimic real life hunting situations.
ADVANCED HUNT TEST PROGRAM
Once your dog has completed the Gun Dog Program they would have the foundation skills to move on to more advanced work. This program will take your retriever to that next level! Your retriever will be introduced to diversion birds/shots, honoring, multiple retrieves, and blind retrieves.
ADVANCED OBEDIENCE PROGRAM
The Advanced Obedience Program is very popular with owners looking for a well-mannered companion. After completing this program your dog will be able to walk on and off lead, No, Here, Heel, Sit, and Place. Your dog will be socialized and exposed to different environments and situations while going through this dog training program.
At Hope Retrievers we offer boarding services for your retriever while you are away! Please contact us today for availability. Retriever pick-up and delivery can be arranged (Fees do apply).
PUPS IN ACTION!
MEET KELLI HOPE
Kelli’s love for the retriever began when she trained her first chocolate lab for her husband Jordan. From there she has trained and competed in many AKC hunt tests. This includes qualifying several retrievers for the AKC Master Nationals and UKC International Grand each year. Kelli is a 36-dog training operation. This gives her adequate time with each of them to insure they reach their full potential. Hope Retrievers strives to bring out the best in YOUR companion!
Hope Retrievers is owned and operated by Kelli Hope of
Whitewright, Texas which is just 1 hour north of Dallas and
serving all of North Texas and Southern Oklahoma.
What Our Customers are Saying
- Kelli trained our lab puppy. Now she knows all of her manners. She can sit (and stay), heal, knows “place” and most importantly knows the meaning of “no,” sleeps through the night without whining and more. There is a night and day difference in her behavior. Our dog no longer rules our house. We highly recommend Hope Retrievers!
- Hope Retrievers did a fantastic job with my high-energy lab puppy, Bronco! He is so much more attentive than he was before and truly understands his commands. My entire family cannot believe how well-behaved he is. Highly recommend Them!!!!Julia Grace Webster
- Hope Retrievers is a great training outfit and one that I would certainly use again with my next hunting dog! Kelli and her team truly care for their dogs, individually train them based on the personalities, strengths, and weaknesses of each dog, and listen to what your objectives are as a customer (hunting dog and house/family dog in our case). I highly recommend Kelli to anyone looking for the right balanced approach to training labs!Dan Rhodes
- Kelli worked with our Labrador Retriever on his advanced obedience. She was fantastic to work with and always responsive with her communication and advice. Our dog came back home so well behaved and truly transformed into a gentlemen. I have and will continue to recommend Kelli and Hope Retrievers as the best dog trainer in the DFW area.Blake Kinney
- This was a great place for our goldendoodle! Kelli is a fantastic trainer and we have a pup with manners now. This is going to be so beneficial for him and us in the future with an active/ social lifestyle. Part of having a pet is including him in our daily activities and with Oakley’s obedience training, it’s going to be that much easier. It’s worth it!Shaumra AllenDallas, TX